This ministry is focused on demonstrating love, acceptance, and support to women who have had an abortion. We want to be God’s arms of love to help women heal and recover from the spiritual, emotional, physical and psychological effects of abortion. Abortion ends a pregnancy but the effects of grief, guilt, and shame can remain. This confidential Local Community Outreach group is here to help.
Mosaic Virginia one of the LIFE CHURCH’S Outreach ministry offers ongoing help year round to those suffering from the effects of an abortion.
For more information for yourself or someone you may know who needs healing, please email Janine Olkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meets weekly for anyone struggling with any type of addiction (alcohol, food, sex, drugs, gaming, pornography, etc.). This group meets each Thursday at 7:30pm at The Life Church.
Contact: Al Creel at email@example.com
A community of recovery located in Woodbridge, Virginia, offering a place where individuals can find a sense of belonging and acceptance. They will experience God’s transforming love with others struggling with addictions through compassionate fellowship and life instruction.
Recovery services include spiritual growth classes, mentoring, and peer-to-peer living.
Tuesday Spiritual Growth Class
- Dinner 7-8pm
- Bible study 8-9pm
How You Can Help
Opportunities to serve:
- Assist with weekly Tuesday dinners. Go to www.takethemameal.com. Use “recovery” for your last name and 8950 for your password.
- Sending applications & a pamphlet to inmates who show interest in our program.
- Write thank-you notes to donors (confidentiality is important to protect donors’ privacy).
- Assist with creativity & writing of the monthly/bimonthly newsletter
- Assist with creating fundraisers throughout the year
Contact: Desiree Fulfer, firstname.lastname@example.org